Fitness Circle -
Ninie's Blog

Charity Event for Miyagi Prefecture

R.M.S Circle is holding a Charity Event on it's opening day on May 10, 2011 at 4:45 pm. There will be a Zumba lesson ( 75 minutes ) for everybody. By donating your time and money you will bring help to many people in Miyagi-ken. This devastating and historic disaster has affected over 400,000 lives- and now is the time to come together.

(5月10日、4時45分からのRMSのオープニングデイはチャリティーイベントとします。皆様方のための75分のズンバレッスンは予定どおり行います。皆様方が参加することで今回の地震で被害を受けた宮城県をはじめとする地域の方々の復興を支援しましょう。今回の破壊的かつ歴史的な災害は40万人以上の人々に被害を与えました。一緒に支援に立ち上がりましょう。)

Please come out and show your support for all the victims of the recent earthquake and tsunami here in Japan. This R.M.S charity event will benefits the Red Cross. For all the participants there will be a 1000 yen lesson fee  with FREE Sports drink on it. For more details regarding location and time ...please visit my website ....(www.rms-ninie.com) and click  the EVENT section of the page.

今回の地震と津波で被害を受けたすべての方々をサポートするために行動しましょう。今回のRMSのチャリティーイベントの収益は日本赤十字へ寄付します。参加フィーはスポーツドリンク付で1000円です。詳細はウェブサイトの『EVENT』をご覧ください。)

For those who can't come but still wish to help, you always can donate to any other online charity that's participating a Japan Relief anytime of the day and night.
One of this site is.....please go to AFAA Japan homepage and there is a one coin charity for the benefits of the victims.

(今回のイベントには参加できないが支援を希望する方はいつでも復興を支援するオンラインチャリティーで昼夜を問わず寄付することができます。そのひとつがAFAAJapanのホームページです。ここでは犠牲者のためのワンコインチャリティーを行っています。)

R.M.S Opening Day ( Charity Event )

SALVIA HALL (3rd Flr.)
                横浜市鶴見区鶴見中央 1-31-2 (シークレイン内)
                                May 10, 2011
             Time: 16:45p.m.~ 18:00p.m
              Price: 1000 yen with FREE sports drink on it...
                    (pls. come early for photo shoots)
                (写真撮影があるので早く来てください)

" We can do no great things, only small things with great love....Mother Theresa "

(私たちは大きなことはできません。ただ、小さなことを大きな      愛でするだけです......マザーテレサ

Contact:#
Ninie
website:www.rms-ninie.com

7 Comments to Charity Event for Miyagi Prefecture:

Comments RSS
ufufu on Tuesday, May 10, 2011 8:12 PM
Oh, it was such a great Charity Event that I've ever imagine! We, all your rumba family members, enjoyed a lot and I felt something really good, which was “we are all rumba family!”. I also hope that all Japanese people who have suffered a lot from the earthquake can be strong enough to go forward, and somehow, we can "continue" to support them! Again, thank you so much! - all people who prepared this event!
Reply to comment

ufufu on Tuesday, May 10, 2011 8:13 PM
- sorry, type mistake! - it should be zumba not rumba!

22 on Wednesday, May 11, 2011 10:12 PM
From the bottom of my heart...Thank You for your presence yesterday and EVERYONE in Begin members who attended my event. It was a blast of HAPPINESS...i really don't know how to describe it...just one thing i know i sleep with all SMILE yesterday....we did GREAT JOB!...Thanks for all your support Mika...mhua....mhua...mhua! You must be exhausted dancing yesterday, that's why you've just wrote Rumba instead of Zumba...hahahahaha! I'll be posting our photos very very soon...watch for it ok...
Reply to comment

ufufu on Friday, May 13, 2011 11:07 PM
Wao! so quickly you uploaded our photos! I enjoyed to watch all of them! BTW, the reason why it was Rumba not Zumba was that my spelling check function DID that, not me! ...or possibly me, ehehehehe. Anyway I had to put “Zumba” into my dictionary! I guess Zumba is much much popular than rumba these days though... I knew that you are so special for all of us, but it wasn't until you left for your home town for a while that I realized that YOU are so much in our individual lives, I felt as if I lost all my vital energy while you were gone... Anyway, I am so glad that we succeeded in your first R.M.S circle and Charity event so much. Thank you again for giving us such a great opportunity! See you soon!
Reply to comment

22 on Saturday, May 14, 2011 6:03 PM
Mika...another great day today....i am so happy that my teacher loves our Zumba Family...She said ..that she had lots of fun today...Thanks to all of you always...PEACE LOVE NINIE!

GinaKairi on Saturday, May 14, 2011 12:52 AM
Nhie, May,10.2011 was a DESTINY for you!!!.I don't think I'll be SUPPORTING you all the way if you dont have the CHARISMA,TALENT,TASTE in dancing and especially the PASSION. Keep up the GUTS never mind the HATERS they're NUTS!!!.BELIEVE more to yourself,you just started and girl look at your HAIL on your head!!You are Blessed with talent in dancing and it is just proper to share as a profession. I'm proud enough to say YOU WILL GO FAR BEYOND....always here beside you anytime.
Reply to comment

22 on Saturday, May 14, 2011 5:13 PM
Thanks always for being there...absolutely you are my attorney....Thanks for cheering me all the time...i know i can count on you...CHEERS!